Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Long Layoff

Sorry for the long delay.  I've had a pretty tough time with my computers lately.  In the last two months, I've had a netbook fly off the roof of my car, an iPod Touch thrown into a drink by my little girl, and a desktop infected by a virus that three different anti-virus programs (including one I was paying $50 a year for) didn't even recognize, let alone fix.  I think I may be getting back on track here, but I'm not going to get my hopes up.

In the meantime, I've realized that there's actually life away from the computer.  Who knew?!  I'll get back to blogging, but it will likely be less common than those first few weeks.  I would like to do more research too, so if you have any good ideas for me to explore, send them my way!

No comments:

Post a Comment